Who Moved My Library?

Commentary on the changing world of libraries, from the viewpoint of a corporate library.

Monday, February 27, 2006

New Feed Address

This post is for the 7 people who subscribe to my blog. That's right 7!!

I have created a feed for Who Moved My Library? through Feedburner. I read about Feedburner at 'Brary Web Diva's blog. She recommends Feedburner for seven very good reasons. After reading her post I went over to Feedburner to check it out for myself. The program sounded pretty interesting so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Of course to get the most out of Feedburner people must be subscribed to your feed. But I'm not going to let that stop me!

So for the 7 people who are reading this, if you would be so kind as to resubscribe to my feed with this link.

Thanks ever so much,
Natalie.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Nicole Engard said…

    I saw 8 before I changed the feed address ;) Anyway, I thought about changing to feedburner, but I didn't want to make everyone have to update their subscriptions.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home